Holistic therapies and handmade products lovingly gifted from Nature
Appointments & Enquiries:
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy (pronounced nat-cha-rop-athy) offers a holistic approach to your healthcare by aiming to increase structural, emotional, internal and environmental health. Encouraging optimum levels in all of these aspects is essential in establishing the basis for the body to heal, restoring current health and preventing future illness.
Naturopathy combines all of the natural therapies that I practise singly as complementary therapies (plus others listed below) to form an individualised treatment plan. Some will be administered by me and some shown to you; empowering you to look after your own health through natural and naturopathic lifestyle improvements - making Naturopathy a way of life.
The therapeutic tools I have as a Naturopath include:
- Dietary Therapy - using food as medicine; dietary inclusions and replacements will be suggested following an assessment of your dietary intake.
- Hydrotherapy - the therapeutic use of hot and cold water in the form of wraps and compresses, consitutional hydrotherapy, body and foot-baths, castor oil packs and more.
- Herbal Teas and Applications - utilising the properties of fresh or dried herbs in the form of teas and through the use of applications such as herbal compresses, poultices and castor oil packs.
- Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques - empowering you with meditations and visualisations, progressive muscle relaxation techniques and other tools for your self-care.
- Emotional Freedom Technique - combining talk therapy with the tapping of a sequence of acupuncture points to encourage freedom from negative emotions or sensations.
- Breathing Techniques - ensuring your body is benefiting from correct diaphragmatic breathing.
I have successfully worked with patients experiencing a range of conditions including chronic digestive complaints, hormonal and stress related imbalances, chronic musculoskeletal pain and those who have sought a healthier lifestyle incorporating natural and naturopathic practices to increase their health and well-being.
The initial consultation is an information gathering session focusing on your medical history, with minimal treatment. It may also include assessments such as measuring your blood pressure, pulse rate and urine analysis. During this consultation a treatment goal or health goal will be discussed and established between us.
Following this consultation, I will then create an individually tailored, bespoke, evidence-based treatment plan which aims to help you reach your goal using a combination of the treatments that I practise. This plan will be discussed with you in your first follow up consultation, allowing us to refine it further if required and it will start to be implemented in that, and subsequent follow-up consultations.
Price: First Consultation (60 minutes) = £75*
Follow-up Consultations (60 minutes) = £60*
*Additional charges for associated optional remedies may apply
"""UPDATE - AS OF JANUARY 2017 I WILL BE RELOCATING TO GLASTONBURY AND EVOLVING GREEN MAN HEALING - MUCH GRATITUDE AND LOVE TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME